AddThis.com

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Singing in The Rain



In my Yesterday's post I wrote that I was lucky, never got wet in the rain! Well - today was another story altogether!
I had an appointment at my dentist's, so I grabbed  my umbrella( just in case) and what do you think? I only stepped out of my door, and it started pouring! Torrents!I rushed to my car and slammed myself inside! Luckily I got to my dentist on time. As soon as I rushed out of my car right into the dentist's door - it stopped!


I looked up at the skies. Decided to smile back at them...


The truth is I am very thankful for the rain. All countries in the Middle East have to replenish their water supplies, and this week's  rain is a blessing. 


Between rain intervals, I managed to get to my handmade jewelry workshop which is located outside of town, and handcraft a 14k Gold carved  ring:



I am a new member of the Etsybloggers team. I have chosen three items from shops of my new friends there:

This is MaureenCracknell's shop. Maureen handcrafts Home decor, fun accessories and one of a kind toys, made of natural materials such as wool, felt and more. I found some some amazing felted pillow cases such as this one:



This is Kelly's Orangiesattic Etsy shop
Kelly likes to create and collect unique items which will beautify your home

  I found this gorgeous Homco Flower Power wall hanging in her shop



In Rebecca Dillon's shp Soapdeli
you will find handmade soap made of Shea butter soaps and goat milk lotions, such as this beautiful  unique one.
I guess it smells nice too




8 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Beautiful ring. I like your line about smiling back at the sky.

Beauty Boss Agnes said...

Good morning...it is so true; was in Bermuda this summer and as lovely as it was, they too depend on the rain for their water...have a great day...

Unknown said...

What a beautiful ring! Welcome to the Etsy Blog Team :-)

Megan Petersen said...

What an adorable pillow! i love it!

Rebecca D. Dillon said...

Thanks so much for featuring my handmade shea butter soaps1 You can find a full line of my products through my main website at http://www.soapdelicatessen.com I also LOVE all of the other beautiful products you've chosen to feature here. Great shops!

riorita said...

Thank you for your comments everyone!!

Annie said...

You and the rain...! We welcome it here, too. We are in a drought right now so any drop is welcome! I just prefer to be inside when it comes down!

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye

Sheryl Hastings said...

Great ring! Great finds as well.